julio 14, 2004

Volaré contigo...

...me encantó la música, después, la letra, aunque no me signifique algo para con alguien, quien sabe, tal vez, algún día...



I'll Fly With You
I still believe in your eyes
I just don't care what
You have done in your life
Baby I'll always be here by your side
Don't leave me waiting too long
Please come by
I, I, I, I still believe in your eyes;
There is no choice,
I belong to your life
Because I will live
To love you someday;
You'll be my baby
And we'll fly away
And I'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you

Every day and every night,
I always dream that
You are by my side
Oh, baby, every day
And every night,
Well I said everything's
Gonna be alright
And I'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you.

2 comentarios:

ellb dijo...

Busca "Gabriel" del grupo británico Lamb.
Te va a gustar.

Y sí, gracias a Gigi.

jAz dijo...

gracias por la recomendación, un saludo...